- This event has passed.
Product & Services, Value Proposition, VPMF Test (CLASS 2)
August 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDTFREE
In this webinar, the presenter will discuss products and services, value proposition, VPMF test, developing a strong value proposition, case studies with examples, practical exercises and group activities.
Understanding Products and Services:
– Definition and characteristics of products and services
– Types of products and services –
– Key elements of a product or service
– Definition and significance of value proposition
– Components of a value proposition
– Customer segments
– Value creation
– Pricing strategy
– Examples of successful value propositions
– Introduction to the VPMF Test
– Understanding the four components of the VPMF Test
– Applying the VPMF Test to a case study or real-life examples
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.