- This event has passed.
Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness Open House & Ribbon Cutting
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDTFree
Please join us between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM on March 29th for a ribbon cutting and grand opening reception at Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness. Meet owner and therapist Kali Eckert, learn about the services offered and see their beautiful new space at 1002 W Leland.
Remedy has been in the neighborhood for 2 years but is in a new location equipped with all the essentials for a successful recovery. Kali has 11 years of experience, 7 of which in Northwestern Medicine’s orthopedic department.
She is well-versed in
– sports medicine
– myofascial trigger point dry needling
– blood flow restriction training
– pre and postoperative care
– McKenzie Method
– balance and fall prevention
– certified in pre and postpartum corrective exercise
– newly certified as a Food As Medicine Informed Provider.
Wellness services are expanding. All sessions are one-on-one. If you haven’t met Kali or visited Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness, join on March 29th.
– see why patients love Remedy
– become a Remedy referral partner
– see where your patients are already going
– drop in anytime between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM (5:00 PM ribbon cutting)
If you can’t make it, you can always contact Kali to stop in at another time (815-370-6670 | [email protected]).
We hope you can be there to celebrate with Remedy Physical Therapy & Wellness!
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.